State Sales Manager - Top of the range Tapware
About this role
The Company:An Australian industry leader of high-quality designer tapware is looking for a passionate sales professional with the ability to nurture key relationships and build their own team. This autonomous role has been created to help the business keep up with growing demand. Working with top-tier architects, premium bathroom stores as well as developers, builders and plumbers, it is important you have a thorough understanding of the construction and design market to hit the ground running.As an international distributor there is great potential for global career progression.
Most of your time will be spent client facing on the road. The purpose of the role is to identify business opportunities through lead generation as well as utilising an existing database. You will also be inquired to create a functional CRM system as well as updating and improving processes. Key responsibilities are:
- Proactively source new leads and manage the end to end process from specifying to quoting to complete project.
- Maintain existing and potential leads and reaching sales targets
- Create product presentations to present to customers
- Maintain client accounts as well as provide on-call support
- Identify ways to increase revenue for both existing and new opportunities
- Provide relief to the team with various operational and admin tasks
- Attend trade-shows and events on behalf of the company
- Passionate about the bathroom and kitchen industry, with at least 2 years experience in a similar role
- Experienced in working with multi-residential projects, fixtures schedules and construction plans and has a thorough understanding of the tender and build process
- Familiar with applications such as EstimateOne and can navigate efficiently and independently
- Own car + full drivers licence
- Able to travel domestically and internationally
- Proactive and positive attitude and can overcome challenging obstacles
- Able to think level-headed in solving complex scenarios and use available resources effectively
- Well-presented at all times
- Capable of meeting tight deadlines and multitask efficiently
- Able to manage own workload with minimal supervision
Be part of a great close-knit team in a flexible working environment. Generous bonus and commission structure will be on top of your car allowance + base salary. Interviewing immediately!