Senior Project Architect
About this role
Talented Project Architect sought to join a thriving top tier design practice with a growing Sydney office. You will have the opportunity to perform at a senior level on projects with a defined pathway to leadership positions within the practice. You will be working closely with Directors and Principals and have direct involvement throughout the design and delivery stages.
This practice has an established reputation in multi-residential, cultural, commercial, aged care and hotel typologies. Working across architecture, masterplanning, urban design and interiors this is a successful practice with multiple studio locations. The Sydney studio has approximately 25 staff and is growing. This studio offers professional development opportunities, a social and vibrant culture and a collaborative studio environment.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have experience and skills as follows:
- Ability to deliver high quality design and documentation of large-scale projects.
- Ideally some experience on commercial projects
- Experience gained in well regarded design practices
- Communication and negotiation skills gained working closely with clients and consultants
- Experience leading project teams and mentoring of team members
- Experience in documentation through design development and/or construction documentation stages
- ArchiCAD skills highly regarded