About this role
This cutting edge architectural studio is seeking a savvy design architect to join their vibrant team in the buzzing South-East. Current projects include high-end residential developments and high-spec private residential projects, along with a variety of commercial, hospitality and retail projects. This role is ideally suited to an avid designer who enjoys taking the lead across projects and who has an investigative approach to their work. You should have strong experience across schematic phases and feasibility studies whilst being Rhino and Revit proficient.
As a lead designer, you will be working alongside the director in a diverse medium sized studio.
- Taking projects from briefing stage and developing a design concept.
- Collaborating with the directors to achieve strong design outcomes.
- Driving feasibility studies and the creative process across a variety of projects.
- Working within local planning parameters.
Skills & experience
- Experience in private & multi-residential and/or commercial schemes.
- Experience with local planning laws highly preferred.
- A proven ability to dissect and rationalize a design response to a clients’ brief.
- Preferred ability to use Rhino and Revit software.
- Ability to work well to deadlines and collaborate clearly with your peers and team.
Benefits & culture
- Flexible working hours.
- Opportunities for professional development and training.
- A lively, social work culture with regular events and team activities.
Rail Architects/ Graduates - Recognised National Project
A leading international design practice that have built their reputation on innovative and ground-breaking designs, winning themselves multiple awards globally, are seeking a full-time permanent architect or graduate to join their rail team on a landmark infrastructure project!