Architectural Graduate - Rare Part Time Contract Role
About this role
An award-winning design studio that specialises in architecture and design services across residential projects of all types, located in bayside, Melbourne. Due to some exciting projects, they are currently seeking an architectural graduate for an initial part time contract role, with the possibility to become a permanent part of their talented team longer term.
- You will be working across all stages of projects, receiving initial briefing from the director and then working both autonomously and collaboratively project dependent
- You will be responsible for Revit documentation
Skills and experience
- You will ideally have 5+ years’ experience post-graduation
- Experience working on local residential sector projects including homes, apartments, boutique town houses and alterations & additions.
- Demonstrated experience working at all stages from concept to completion
- Strong Revit for documentation and Sketchup plus Adobe Creative Suite are required for client presentations
- Additionally Artlantis and Excel skills are sought
- The ability to create impressive interior renders for client presentations is key
- You will have strong communication skills, both verbal and written
Benefits and culture
- Flexible working hours – could offer full time hours over 3 days or shorter hours over 4 days
- Ideal for a return to work parent or those seeking work/life balance
- Opportunity to be hands on across exciting projects at all stages – not just documentation!