About this role
Prominent AEC firm in DTLA is seeking a Marketing Specialist with an eye for detail, who possesses strong writing and critical editing skills necessary for producing high-quality pursuit collateral. The ideal candidate is exceptional at multi-tasking and managing competition for deadliness. The primary function of the role will be dedicated to helping win work through marketing collateral management, creation, and delivery in a fast-paced environment.
- Working with various executives, department leaders, project managers, and technical staff to create and ensure timely delivery of proposal and qualifications packages in response to RFP/RFQ requests.
- Delegating tasks, establishing and coordinating internal proposal development schedules to collect relevant information from technical staff
- Producing marketing collateral, including resumes, boilerplate information, project descriptions, brochures, etc. in InDesign and/or Word MS
- Working within our CRM program to capture all relevant data from pursuits and projects on an ongoing basis
- Creating PowerPoint presentations and leave-behinds for use at formal interviews
- Keeping marketing materials up to date (i.e. staff resumes, project sheets, etc.)
- Researching, writing, editing and laying out project descriptions and case studies for easy-to-use and readily deployable marketing materials
- Supporting Business Development and global marketing team initiatives
- 3+ years of relevant marketing/administrative experience in Architecture / Engineering / Construction / Real Estate industry
- 2+ years of experience leading the effort/responding to RFP/RFQ requests
- Strong writing capabilities, excellent grammar skills, and a reputation for attention to detail
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and InDesign
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and meet fast-paced deadlines from multiple people and graciously and adaptively manage shifting priorities
- Ability to self-manage project assignments from start to finish with minimal oversight
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Journalism, Marketing, Advertising, Communications, Graphics, or a related field.
- Experience with Oracle or related CRM software.
- The ability to synthesize engineering detail into compelling marketing material.
- Proficiency in Adobe Creative (specifically Illustrator)