Senior Level Interior Designer
About this role
Seeking senior level designer with a minimum of 7 years’ professional experience and ArchiCAD skills. This is an opportunity to shine and grow within the studio. You will be working across several projects initially a high profile hotel and commercial project in a small team.
Newly renovated studio in a great CBD location this is a fantastic opportunity to join a creative team and work on high profile projects. The studio is renowned for their design aesthetic and materiality.
Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of 7 years professional experience
- Proficient ArchiCAD skills
- Excellent communication skills and an enthusiastic and driven attitude
- Good presentation skills
- Multi residential or commercial interior experience
- Good all round design skills
Mid/Senior Interior Designer - Residential
Highly innovative, award winning interior design firm founded in New York seeks a free spirited, prolific and versatile designer to work closely with a team of designers and architects on multiple projects in their fast paced, rigorous creative studio.