Senior Project Consultant - A&D Products
About this role
This renowned furniture supplier is Australia’s leader in authentic and sustainable furniture and lighting. Working with the most iconic designers and brands, their beautifully-designed products compliment every interior from residential through to commercial office environments. An established, and well-regarded company with a successful and passionate sales team, the group has on offer a generous remuneration package, great benefits and a solid existing client base. Bring your industry experience and be rewarded!
- Service a key client base of Tier1 design practices
- Identify of new target markets
- Monitor and evaluate business development activities
- Shape new relationships and expand the business portfolio
- Organise and participate in presentations for architectural and interior design firms
- Develop and maintain knowledge understanding of the local A&D market
- Provide up to date brand and product knowledge
- Present weekly sales reports to management
- Actively seek out new project leads and client contacts
- Attend and participate in sales meetings
Skills & Experience
- Min 5+ years industry experience in commercial high-end architectural product sales
- Thorough understanding of the specifications process
- Experience in servicing key clients in the A&D industry
- Ability to hit and exceed sales targets
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
Benefits & Culture
- Generous salary package and benefits
- Existing client base to build upon
- Well-known and highly-regarded company
- Only the best of brands
- Central location
Business Development Manager - Furniture
Love satisfying ‘design people’ with exceptional service and premium product? Build upon your networks and foster relationships that inspire with quality, global, responsibly-sourced brands. Top Tier A&D firms, solid commission potential and career growth opportunities.
Industrial Designer - Retail POS Materials
Are you the go-to person for on-the-fly problem solving? Your creativity and resourcefulness is required! Bring your passion for design to an established, edgy studio with world-wide clients.
Showroom Consultant - Luxury Interior Products
Be the first point of contact for an esteemed luxury Interior product manufacturer. Beautiful south-east city-fringe showroom, generous commission structure and long-term career progression opportunities.
Key Account & Relationship Manager - Bathroom Furniture
Showcase your sales skills with a renowned Australian business that locally designs and manufactures exclusive furniture. Established, family-run team of creatives, eastern inner-city showroom, long-term career growth potential.
Sales Consultant - High End Window Furnishing
Love getting out on the road? Experienced in high-end window furnishings and in-home consultations? Join a fab team in the inner eastern suburbs in a varied role where no day will be the same!