About this role
An internationally recognized design firm is looking to hire talented Intermediate Architects for its large New York office.
- Contribute to design and construction documents under the supervision of senior staff and partners on local and internationally recognized projects
- Coordinate with senior design and technical team members.
- Lead on coordination with external consultants
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Architecture minimum.
- 4-6 years' professional experience across all project stages.
- Strong skills in concept design, design development, construction detailing and presentation.
- Time management skills and ability to work on several projects concurrently
- Proficiency in Revit is a must
- Experience in Rhino, AutoCAD and Adobe Creative Suite are a big plus.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a top tier firm and work on a variety of high-profile projects!