Front of House Receptionist - Architecture Studio
About this role
This cutting-edge architectural practice has a wide range of clients and projects, and a commitment to environmentally-sustainable design. The studio has an engaging and vibrant atmosphere, and balance between life and work is promoted. Bring your exceptional FOH skills to a great team in a busy and varied role!
- Answer phone calls and respond to enquiries
- Direct calls and in to the appropriate person / department
- Undertake FOH duties, including greeting clients and visitors
- Provide general administrative support as required
Skills & Experience
- Previous experience on a busy reception desk, ideally in a design studio or practice
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Professional, and approachable manner, with excellent presentation skills
- Proactive approach, with initiative
- Ability to multi-task
- Keen interest in the design industry
Benefits & Culture
- Sociable and supportive team and culture
- People genuinely love working here!
- Trendy studio environment
- Inner-fringe studio location
- Potential to be a perm role
Accounts Administrator – Design Studio
Like working in a creative environment? Join a revered and established design practice in their light-filled CBD studio. Enjoy a fantastic culture and a busy and varied role. Initially a 12 month contract, with perm potential.
A leading boutique art, design and landscape firm in Oakland is looking to looking for an administration assistant to join the team. Initially on a temporary assignment with a view to becoming permanent full time!