Architectural Product Consultant
About this role
Bespoke Careers is a specialist recruitment agency dedicated to connecting jobseekers with employers in architecture and design.
As we continue to grow, a position has become available on our Architectural & Interior Products Team for someone with experience working in this or a similar industry who is looking to make a career change.
The successful candidate will be joining a thriving global business and be responsible for working with our existing clients, focusing on architectural and building products including furniture, lighting, textiles and hardware companies. Bespoke recruits for roles including Sales Consultants & Representatives, Showroom Managers, Product Design & Development, Business Development & Marketing Managers, as well as in general administration.
Your duties will include but not limited to:
- Reviewing applicants
- Interviewing candidates
- Writing interview summaries and job ads
- Business development with new clients
- Nurturing existing client and candidate relationships
- Attending client meetings, industry events and networking opportunities
Skills and experience
This role will suit an ambitious individual with experience working in sales within architectural products, interior design, high fashion or a creative environment.
Ideally you will have:
- a relevant qualification in design, communication, or related discipline
- an existing network of architectural suppliers in Melbourne
- have sales experience within the design industry
- be motivated, energetic and have a strong work ethic
- have a social nature
Benefits & Culture
Bespoke actively encourage a good work-life balance, offer generous uncapped commission structure with no threshold as well as fantastic long-term career opportunities both in Australia and overseas.
Other benefits include:
- Flexible working hours
- Paid leave between Christmas & New Year
- Team fine dining and celebratory outings
- Employment Assistance & Advisory Program
- External training for career advancement
- Working with a team of supportive and fun-loving professionals, passionate about the A&D industry and connecting talents