Senior Landscape Architect/Designer
About this role
This award-winning landscape design studio is looking for a senior Landscape Architect/ Designer with at least 6 years of relevant experience to work on multiple residential and hospitality projects in NYC and across the US.
- Work alongside Directors and senior designers in a collaborative studio environment.
- Lead in project documentation and representation.
- Coordinate designs/documentation with consultants.
- See projects from concept to completion.
- Mentor and direct the work of Junior staff.
- Lead and participate in client and consultant meetings.
Experience and Skills
- Landscape Architecture/Landscape Design Degree
- Minimum of 6 years of relevant professional experience
- Strong design and graphic skills are crucial
- Excellent horticultural knowledge
- Project Management/Coordination experience
- Strong working knowledge of AutoCAD, SketchUp and Adobe Creative-Suite
- Experience working in a design intensive, fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple assignments; strong communication & organizational skills
- Ability to work directly with clients and consultants.
This is a great opportunity to be involved in all facets of design and execution while working alongside their installation and maintenance practices.