Revit Architects and Graduates - Landmark Projects
About this role
We have opportunities for top tier national practices as well as a global multi-disciplinary studios seeking talented Revit proficient architects and graduates to join their growing teams. Sector’s include education, health, multi-residential, commercial and infrastructure projects. You will have strong design sensibility, and also happy to be a documentation powerhouse and hold a strong interest in putting together quality drawing packages. This is a chance to be an integral part of a team on iconic Brisbane landmark projects.
- Work on the design stages of landmark projects
- Work using Revit with project teams to provide contract and construction documentation and detailing for architecture projects as required
- You will bring enthusiasm for design and collaboration with the architecture and multidisciplinary teams to create quality technical documentation in Revit and be involved in projects from concept to delivery.
- You will possess a passion for delivery and documentation, providing your expertise in the early stages of projects to embed quality outcomes and manage documentation through to completion.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and engage across the team collaboratively
- Be responsible for executing responsibilities to ensure the company standard of quality management.
Skills and Experience
- A minimum of 3 years professional years industry experience
- Hold a recognised relevant tertiary qualification as an Architectural graduate, technician or Architect
- Professional experience in construction documentation
- Excellent technical understanding of buildings and detailing with sound understanding of the complete design process
- Proven working knowledge of relevant legislation, regulations, codes of practice, and guidelines
- Excellent Revit Skills
- Experience with Rhino, SketchUp and Grasshopper, with other associated parametric design experience is a bonus
Benefits and culture
- Professional development and training
- Opportunity for career progression
- The chance to work on landmark projects