Furniture Specifier & Visualiser
About this role
A renowned furniture specialist is seeking a highly creative and experienced Furniture Specifier and Visualiser to join their busy Clerkenwell studio, as they go through an exciting period of growth.
The ideal candidate will be ambitious, demonstrate initiative and possess excellent interpersonal skills. The role is extremely varied, working closely with clients and the sales team to take exciting projects from concept to completion!
- Overseeing project lifecycle from concept to completion.
- Creating conceptual and photo realistic renders of furniture in-situ.
- Working closely with clients to develop and evolve project briefs.
- Responsible for generating and developing future concepts.
- Attending site visits and client meetings.
Skills and Experience
- Excellent time management and ability to prioritise workload.
- Keen eye for detail and good technical knowledge.
- Good knowledge of furniture and products to create interior visuals and concepts.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Proficient in using AutoCAD, Sketchup, Vray, Indesign, Photoshop, Illustrator & Microsoft Office.
- A positive, can do attitude.
- 2 years + experience in similar position.
- Supportive and inclusive culture
- Career progression opportunities
- Social events
Office Managers - looking for a change?
Build upon your networks and foster relationships that connect talents to leading architecture and design firms. Come work for the best in the business! A truly fun and creative studio environment.