ArchiCAD Interior Designer – everyone wants to work here!
About this role
This small, multi-disciplinary design-driven studio has a focus on the residential, hospitality, hotel and retail sectors. Through their artistic approach and passion for materiality, they strive to create meaningful, one-off interiors. This rare opportunity encompasses working from concept development through to completion both autonomously and with the team, offering a fantastic opportunity to learn and grow your career further.
- Work from concept development through to completion
- Prepare and contribute to outstanding concept presentations
- Produce thoughtful and detailed ArchiCAD documentation
- Attend meetings and take minutes
- Prepare schedules
- Work collaboratively and autonomously
- Liaise with clients and consultants
- Ensure outstanding project outcomes
Skills & Experience
- Degree qualification in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Min. 5+ years of post graduate industry experience, ideally on private resi projects
- Solid ArchiCAD proficiency (technical package included with folio please)
- Strong eye for detail and design
- Technical documentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Detailed, sophisticated design approach
Benefits & Culture
- Funky studio north CBD fringe
- Renowned boutique studio
- Design-driven environment
- Progressive culture
- Close-knit team
Interior Designer - add this practice to your CV and don't look back!
What more could you ask for.... established and prominent practice with a family feel + beautiful, design-led projects with a timeless approach. Flexibility and WFH options. Min 3+ years experience on multi residential projects is a must. CBD studio, Revit.