About this role
As the Bid/Submissions Coordinator you will be responsible for overseeing the tender submissions process, coordinating production, organising meetings and presenting proposals. Obtaining feed-back and populating response schedules is a key element to ensure the team has meet project objectives. This position plays a part in the wider team and will require effective interpersonal skills to work collaboratively with clients and key stakeholders.
Ranked as one of the world’s top 10 design practices, they specialise in engineering, architecture, environmental, and construction services.
- Writing and producing customised tenders, bids and proposals using InDesign
- Liaising with the in-house architects and designers for information and timeframes
- Identifying suitable business opportunities and presenting them
- Marketing and pursuit material where required, including project sheets and CV’s.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in writing tenders and submissions within the architecture/engineering/construction industry
- Strong InDesign skills
- Effective communication skills and ability to work under a tight timeframe.
Benefits and Culture
- Globally recognised top tier studio
- High profile Sydney projects
- Flexibility of being located in the Sydney or Melbourne Studio
- Support and encouragement to progress in career