About this role
A leading employee-owned architecture studio, with a track record of building and maintaining long-term relationships with the world's leading clients, is looking for an exceptional architectural technologist. The ideal candidate should have strong technical skills as well as an eye for design. An opportunity to join an employee-owned company.
You will be working on high-end residential and hotel projects ranging from mews properties and penthouses, to multi-residential and mixed use schemes from £1m to £40m in construction value.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3-5 years’ experience in the UK
- Strong design ability including detail / technical design and delivery
- Excellent graphic skills
- Experience of AutoCAD is essential and Revit is advantageous
- Conversant with current UK regulations
- Experience working in a medium sized practice specialising in prime residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel / heritage)
- Confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, confident, approachable, strong team player
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.