About this role
Our client is a leading architecture studio with a track record of building and maintaining long term relationships with the world’s leading clients. They are employee owned and offer benefits including discretionary profit share bonus, flexible hours, RIBA membership fees and annual trips.
They are looking to recruit an experienced, creative project architect with a strong ‘design eye’ to work on projects with a focus on high quality/bespoke design. Project size is wide ranging from small mews properties and one-off apartments/penthouses to large apartment buildings and mixed use schemes £1m to £40m construction value.
- Run and oversee all architectural and technical elements of projects
- Be responsible for the technical oversight of the concept design to ensure design proposals created by the design team are practical and buildable.
- Prepare and develop drawings, models, images and other documents relating to design and technical documentation
- Work across all RIBA stages.
Skills and Experience
- Minimum of three to five years’ practice experience working as a project architect at all RIBA stages
- Strong design ability including experience of detail / technical design and delivery
- Excellent graphic skills and 3D design ability. Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, SketchUp (or similar)
- Appropriate rendering competencies
- Experience of AutoCAD and Revit is advantageous
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Confident, approachable and a strong team player
- Comfortable and confident in both client facing and contractor facing roles
- Experience in a small to medium sized practice specialising in residential or other high specification bespoke projects (e.g. hotel/heritage)
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.