Intermediate Architect - Residential
About this role
An interdisciplinary AD100 design firm is seeking an intermediate-level architect to join their NYC studio. The ideal candidate will have experience in all phases of a project from concept to construction and will possess the ability to work independently as well as part of a team on multiple high-end residential projects.
- Participate in all phases of design, from concept to completion.
- Put together sets of construction documents.
- Coordination with multiple consultants and contractors.
- Create accurate construction details.
- Delegate work to Junior staff.
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience, including high-end residential.
- Previous experience with wood framing construction is a plus.
- Knowledge of building codes, standards and procedures in NYS.
- Strong communication, organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Excellent AutoCAD drafting abilities.
- Sketch up, Photoshop and Revit proficiency is a big plus.
- Self-driven and team player.
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.