Project Architect - Residential
About this role
An interdisciplinary AD100 design firm is seeking a project architect to join their NYC studio and work on multiple very high-end residential projects.
- Lead in all phases of design, from concept to completion while working alongside the Project Manager.
- Present directly to clients and manage client relationships.
- Coordinate with multiple consultants and contractors directly to predict and resolve any design issues.
- Create accurate construction details.
- Delegate work to and mentor junior staff.
- Research products and specifications.
- Review submittals and shop drawings during CA phase.
Skills and Experience:
- Bachelors or Masters Degree in Architecture.
- A minimum of 10 years of relevant experience, including high-end residential.
- Architecture licensure is a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong communication, organizational skills and meticulous attention to detail.
- Proven experience in production of strong drawing sets.
- AutoCAD proficiency is required.
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite and Microsoft Office.
- Great communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with wood frame construction is a big plus.
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.