Studio Leader - Architecture - Cardiff
About this role
This global, multidisciplinary consultancy works across architecture, engineering and project management on a range of projects from architectural projects through to city masterplans and large-scale building projects. Sectors include residential, commercial, education and transportation, among a myriad of others. The role of Studio Lead, for their Cardiff office, will be all-encompassing, including design and quality management, operational performance and winning work.
- Mentoring, managing and leading the team of designers, architects and project staff.
- Overseeing all operations with the support of the businesses' shared services including HR and finance.
- Representing the organisation in the wider industry.
- Winning work.
- Ensuring a high level of design execution.
Skills and Experience
- Prior experience in a senior leadership role within a top tier architecture practice.
- Excellent people management skills.
- Experience managing operations, including HR and finance.
- Willingness to immerse yourself into the wider design industry.
- Design excellency and integrity.
- Strong communication skills - both verbal and written.
Mid-level ArchiCAD Graduate/ Architect - Private Residential
Contribute to boutique residential projects with generous budgets, and see your designs flourish! This reputable practice has an outstanding portfolio and offers a pure design-driven environment. Lovely supportive team, CBD-edge location!
Design Architect / Exp. Graduate
Get your foot in the door of a design-driven, award-winning, top tier studio! With varied and respected projects and a great culture, this is a fabulous and rare opportunity for a talented designer to drive concepts in the team!
Architectural Technician - Revit + Multi-sector
Drive your career where you want it to go alongside a design-thinking and supportive team. Enjoy diverse project opportunities across rail/ infrastructure, education, residential, commercial and public sectors.