Senior Interior Architect - Sustainability Focused Resi Firm
About this role
Well-established, award-winning residential design studio seeks a talented Senior Interior Architect to step in to a leadership role. The ideal candidate will guide, design, delegate and execute for this firm's A-list homes.
- Oversee a small team of Design Associates, collaborate with Project Managers, Principal Architect, and Operations Director
- Create detailed drawings, renders, elevations, schedules, and specs
- Source and select interior architecture elements; such as cabinetry, millwork design, appliances, faucets, fixtures, tile, stone, and lighting
- Work directly with clients, presenting schemes, schedules, and revisions
- Existing network of home design suppliers and interior decorators a huge plus!
Skills and Experience
- 10+ years of professional experience with luxury, single-family residential design
- Skilled in AutoCAD, Microsoft Word, and Excel
- Preferred experience with Revit, Enscape, and Photoshop
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Architecture, Interior Architecture, or Interior Design
- Supportive learning environment with very generous stipend for continuing education and/or licensure and certifications
- Competitive paid time off and public holidays package
- Complete coverage for healthcare, vision, and dental insurance
- Paid parking and centrally located Brentwood office
- Flexible hours
*This position is fully in-person and will require coming into the Brentwood office 5 days a week.*
Interior Design Documenter
Add diverse and interesting projects to your CV with an inclusive, dynamic bunch. Bring your ArchiCAD talent to an established, global practice on the city-fringe that promotes work/life balance and offers great well-being initiatives.