About this role
A leading architecture and design firm is seeking an Architect, Project Manager or Project Architect to join their Aviation studio! This individual will work as part of a team on a variety of challenging full life-cycle aviation projects, delivering packages and ensuring client satisfaction.
- Generating creative design solutions within the functional parameters of a project
- Prepare and coordinate all project deliverables
- Manage contract administration responsibilities
- Coordinate with a variety of consultants
- Provide leadership to staff
- Manage client relations
Skills and experience:
- A professional degree in Architecture (B. Arch/M. Arch)
- 4-10 years of post-graduate experience.
- Experience with large-scale projects is a must.
- Aviation and/or transportation project experience is a plus but not a requirement.
- Strong and effective organizational and communication skills
- Ability to present confidently.
- Experience preparing all stages of design documentation
- High attention to detail and strong analytical skills
- Revit and AutoCAD proficiency is a big plus.
- Experience with other 3D software preferred
- Current architectural registration required (or in the process of getting it)