Senior Interior Designer
About this role
The NYC office of a luxury, international Interior Design Studio is eagerly recruiting for a highly creative, motivated, and committed, Senior Interior Designer. The firm works on exclusive and luxury residential, hospitality and commercial projects. An ideal candidate would need a strong background in commercial and/or residential projects and open to working in a fast-paced office. The firm has a casual corporate culture with a collaborative team approach.
- Produce presentations and designs from a brief
- Assist in managing the Design team’s design packages including Construction Drawings, Schedules, Specifications and coordinating with an AOR.
- Review and edit AOR’s drawings, shop drawings, and submittals to ensure designs are achieved to clients’ satisfaction
- Ability to mentor and delegate to a team of junior designers while managing several projects simultaneously
- Coordinate with architects and outside consultants as necessary
Skills and Experience:
- 7+ years of experience in Interior Design, Interior Architecture or Architecture
- You must have a Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA), a BFA in Interior Design, BSc in Interior Design
- Experience developing designs, preparing presentations and schedules, sourcing, space planning, and delivering detailed drawing sets
- Working knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign, and AutoCAD required - SketchUp and Bluebeam, a plus
- Self-motivated person, strong communicator who is a team-player with a great attitude
This company offers an excellent team dynamic, a fantastic PTO package, Health Insurance, and a flexible Work-from Home Policy! This is a great opportunity for anyone who is looking to level up and advance with a company.
Interior Design Documenter
Add diverse and interesting projects to your CV with an inclusive, dynamic bunch. Bring your ArchiCAD talent to an established, global practice on the city-fringe that promotes work/life balance and offers great well-being initiatives.