Project Manager - Corporate Interiors
About this role
A mid-sized, interiors-focused architecture firm in search of a Project Manager with a minimum of 10 years’ experience in commercial office design and project management.
Successful candidates must have experience to coordinate at a high level the firm’s projects and have excellent leadership and client interaction skills. Candidate will manage junior staff as well coordinate with consultants, engineers, clients and landlords throughout the design and construction process.
This role functions as a member of the senior management team and responsible for monitoring all architectural aspects of projects- functions, scope of services, scheduling and budgets - to deliver the highest quality of work meeting our client’s expectations. It is important that candidates maintain excellent client relationships, have clear communication skills, and the ability to manage multiple projects efficiently.
Our firm is seeking someone who:
- Participates in or leads all architectural aspects of a project.
- Understands how to develop and manage budgets, schedules, and fees for a project.
- Has the proven ability to self-manage under pressure while overseeing and mentoring junior staff in a fast-paced environment.
- A minimum of 10 years’ design experience and 5 years of NYC projects
- A professional degree in architecture
- AutoCAD, Adobe Creative Suite, Excel and Microsoft projects
- Highly organized with an attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Legally eligible to work in the U.S.