Interior Design Recruitment Consultant
About this role
We are looking to hire a Interior Designer to join our busy and successful team recruiting designers for London's leading top design studios. The role would suit someone who has experience as a designer in the London market, who is clued up on market trends and someone who can effectively identify individual aesthetics of different design firms. The successful candidate will still be able to use all they have learnt in their training and work experience while remaining fully immersed in the design industry.
The ideal candidate will be confident with excellent communication skills, enjoy interacting with people and be passionate about the design industry. Working with like-minded people you will provide inspiration and guidance to others looking for their next career move.
Skills & Experience
- Qualification and experience working in interior design within the London market
- Client facing experience, with the ability to confidently talk about the design process
- Excellent communication skills, confident make phone calls and meeting designers of all levels
- Good influencing and networking skills
- 23 days holiday per year + one additional 1 day holiday for each year of service
- Base salary + Generous commission structure
- Quarterly bonus
- Private health cover
- Flexible working hours
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program)
- Regular social events with the team