Architectural Recruitment Consultant
Do something different with your architecture qualification!
About this role
We are looking to hire a Part I or Part II architectural assistant to join our team recruiting designers for London's leading design firms. This is a great opportunity to join a passionate team and do something different with your qualifications and experience.
Ideally you will possess strong communication skills, enjoy client interaction and be passionate about the design industry. Working collaboratively with like-minded people you will provide inspiration and guidance to others looking for their next career move.
Skills & Experience
- Qualification and experience working in architecture;
- Proven relationship building and customer service skills;
- Excellent communication skills capable of presenting to a group of people;
- Good influencing and networking skills;
- Sales experience will be an advantage but not essential.
- 23 days holiday per year + one additional 1 day holiday for each year of service
- Generous commission structure
- Private health cover
- Flexible working hours
- EAP (Employment Assistance Program)
- Regular social events with the team