Join the Sydney studio of a National practice and report to a National BIM Manager - be the local BIM expert ! 4 or 5 days per week possible.
About this role
This National practice are looking for a motivated BIM coordinator to join their team. A great opportunity to further develop your leadership skills as an emerging BIM Manager.
- Report to BIM Manager (interstate)
- Daily management of BIM models, workflows and office standards
- Provide technical support and training internally
- Coordinate with consultants and sub consultants
Skills and Experience
- BIM Coordinator, qualified Architect, Architectural Assistant or Architectural Technologist/Technician with experience of BIM.
- Experience working in a similar role within the built environment.
- Strong experience on local projects including ideally helath projects.
- Experience of BIM model management, setting up projects and clash detection.
- Friendly and excellent verbal and written skills.
- Excellent presentation and detailing skills.
- Ability to work on multiple projects concurrently.
- Advanced experience and knowledge of Revit
- Proactive with a can-do attitude.
Benefits and Culture
- Benefit from work-life balance which is practiced at all levels
- Professional and career growth opportunities
- A genuinely friendly and inclusive working environment with many long-term staff