Senior Architect / Technician for AJ100 Studio
Want to bring your technical skills to this established team?
About this role
A friendly AJ100 team in a converted south London office space is looking for an experienced technical architect or technician to join them. As part of this well established practice you will have the opportunity to collaborate across in house disciplines and with external consultants to deliver complex housing projects of varying scale. On offer is a well established team with excellent clients and support towards your own career development.
- Work part of a team on the technical design and on-site delivery of a housing led project.
- Liaise confidently consultants and contractors.
- Technical troubleshoot and problem solve.
- Oversee and manage production of information in AutoCAD and/or Revit.
Skills and Experience
- Demonstrable experience delivering mid to large scale housing projects.
- Expert technical understanding with strong experience at RIBA stages 4+5, coordinating with client, consultants, sub consultants and contractors.
- Competent with AutoCAD, Sketchup and Adobe Suite with Revit ideal.
- Dedicated to thriving in a fast-paced environment with excellent verbal and written skills.
- Ability to take initiative and prioritize decisions within your team.
- Enthusiastic with a can-do attitude.