All-rounder Graduate / Architect
Amazing opportunity to join this award winning team! Work on a range of projects with a supportive team who enjoy a good work and life balance! Bring your design skills to the table!
About this role
This award-winning and design-driven studio brings a considered approach to a range of projects across the education, residential, infrastructure, rail, commercial, cultural and public sectors. Individual career aspirations are supported through job design, training and professional development. Accordingly, the studio has a GREAT retention rate - people here do not want to leave. Steer your career upwards, with interesting projects and a great team!
- Work across multiple projects concurrently
- Support and communicate clearly with internal teams
- Get involved across front-end design processes in Rhino & Grasshopper
- Confidently deliver Revit documentation packages
- Liaise with consultants and key stakeholders
- Lead by example to help maintain the great office culture
- Masters Degree in Architecture
- Minimum 3+ years post-graduate, professional experience
- Ideally with experience across infrastructure and public sectors
- Proficiency in Revit + Rhino (Grasshopper a bonus)
- Ability to work autonomously and collaboratively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Benefits & Culture:
- Choose your career path trajectory
- Professional development and training support
- Varied sector, high-profile projects
- Great work and life balance
- Happy, energetic and collaborative work culture!
HSBCAD / AutoCAD Draftsperson for D & C Company in North West
Are you a skilled HSBCAD / AutoCAD Draftsperson ready to revolutionize the construction industry? Join us in Melbourne and play a crucial role in this sustainable, robotic-driven manufacturing process.