Urban Designer - Senior Associate
About this role
This is a great opportunity for someone looking for a great role in a world-class design focused practice. This role will suit a passionate all-rounder with design capability who is able to run projects from start to finish. You will be working on a variety of city shaping projects. To be considered you will ideally have approx 10 years experience including substantial local experience.
- Self motivated, requiring low to medium level of management
- Work across a range of signficant urban design and master planning projects
Skills and experience
- Architectural background preferred but additional urban design qualification valued
- Urban design experience on mixed use and public projects
- Experience across a range of different project sectors
- Experience on projects over $200M
- 10 years’ local experience highly desired
- Proficiency in Revit beneficial not essential
- Commitment to and understanding of 'Working witih Country' principles
- A solid understanding of Australian planning codes and processes
- High level communication skills, written, verbal and graphic
Benefits and culture
- Globally recognised top tier studio
- High profile Sydney projects
- Progressive & social work environment
Design professional looking for a career change?
Looking to move into or start your career in Recruitment and the A&D industry? Join a leading global recruitment business, learn the ropes, build your own desk and be rewarded with an attractive salary package, commissions, bonuses, incentives, career growth and work life balance!