Airport Architects – Mid to Senior/Associate Level
About this role
Airport Architects – Mid to Senior/Associate Level (Hong Kong)
International practice is urgently looking to take on a number of Architectural staff at mid to senior/ associate level. The team have on going Aviation projects and a strong pipeline of work, and are looking for additional talent to strengthen their team.
- Developing, details and delivering key aviation projects around the Asia region.
- As part of a collaborative team, you will be expected to contribute to projects in a team sense, as well as having the ability to work independently when needed.
- You will be motivated, driven and adaptable, able to mold to the changing demands of the growing studio.
- You will be an excellent communicator, able to express thoughts and ideas within the design team, as well as managing key relationships with clients and contractors.
Skills and Experience
- Successful candidates will have an Architectural degree
- 5+ years’ of experience on aviation, or complex infrastructure
- Asia project exposure is strongly preferred
- Strong design skills or job running/project management experience is highly regarded.
- Strong proven ability working on Revit
This is a dynamic studio who are promoting a collaborative, and engaging work culture – an excellent opportunity to become part of the core team of this progressive firm. Excellent benefits and remuneration are on offer for the right candidates.
Please contact Shan from our Hong Kong office, with your CV and portfolio if you would like to be considered.