Creative Director - Interior Architecture
About this role
This global multi-disciplinary consultancy with headquarters in Europe and are looking to recruit a creative director for their Shanghai team. They focus on interior architecture, product and communication covering all major sectors working with blue chip clients; they push the boundaries of design, having fun with the creative process and deliver exceptional, meticulous concepts.
This is a new role for the firm and a strategic decision by the board to bring on a creative leader to support the office, team and to become the point of contact for clients.
- Leading the team of senior designers through the creative process.
- Program planning, resource management, budget and cost control.
- Client stakeholder engagement and driving the project through full life cycle.
- Inspiring a collaborative approach with design team.
Skills and experience
- Experience as a creative director and in a design lead role taking projects from inception to completion.
- Management and leadership of internal teams and stakeholder management.
- Project leadership of blue chip clients.
- Leadership of exceptional design in interior architecture of recognised schemes.
This may suit an architect or interior architect who wants to focus on creative direction and be hands-on with projects. You must have strong samples to be considered, showing a range of sectors.
Health Architect / Medical Planner l Large scale design focused projects
Lead a clinical team working closely with the practice principals on large scale design focused health projects. Deliver projects through strategic planning and user group consultation. Great opportunity!