Architectural Assistant - MicroStation
About this role
A critically acclaimed practice is on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. This award winning practice based in central London are currently working on a Chinese competition project and are on the lookout for designers who are fluent in MicroStation to help deliver the design for this confidential project.
- Work within an established team to deliver a high-profile international project in MicroStation.
Skills and Experience
- Part II qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 1 onwards on large-scale international mixed use projects.
- Fluency using MicroStation.
- Ability to speak Mandarin is a desirable skill.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on a pioneering UK project with a world-class practice.