Architectural Assistant - Revit
About this role
A large-scale, top AJ-rated practice based in the heart of central London are on the lookout for an architectural assistant to join their experienced team on an international design project. On offer is the chance to work at stage two on a widely publicised, overseas commercial project. Successful applicants must be Revit-proficient and available for a long-term contract commitment.
- Work within an established team to help deliver stage two of an international commercial project.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards on large-scale international projects.
- Experience in the commercial sector desirable.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work with a celebrated AJ-rated practice.