About this role
An award-winning practice known for their work across a number of sectors are looking for an architect with education project experience to join their growing central London office.
- Working through ideas as part of a team from feasibility through early stage design on an education project.
- Contribute to the design development.
- Responsible for specific packages within the project under the supervision of the project leader.
- Liaise with the client, consultants, contractors and local authorities to help ensure the smooth running of the project.
Skills and Experience
- Recently qualified architect.
- Experience working across RIBA stages 1-4 on education projects is preferable but not essential.
- Fluency using Revit.
- Excellent communication skills and proven experience of working well as part of a team.
If you're a talented architect looking to work at a practice that is willing to invest in your development, this role is for you.