About this role
Bristol-based AJ100 practice renowned for excellence in architecture and heritage / conservation consultancy seeks a conservation architect to join their team on a permanent basis. The successful candidate will have excellent attention to detail and display a can-do attitude, willingness to learn and understanding of conservation, historical projects and culture.
Skills and Experience
- Conservation accredited with the RIBA/AABC or RICS.
- Must be proficient in AutoCAD.
- Have good working knowledge of current UK building construction and regulations.
- A strong eye for detail.
- Willingness to learn BIM.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent literacy and report writing skills.
- Well organised, proactive and enthusiastic approach to work and projects.