About this role
An award-winning AJ100 studio with a long track record of designing healthcare buildings have an opportunity for an architect to join their team in Manchester. The practice has an innovative approach and delivers high-quality buildings including major new PFI hospitals. They also support hospital trusts and other providers on projects of varying scale and budget.
- Working across all RIBA stages of the project on the delivery of healthcare projects.
- Clinical engagement.
- Demonstrate excellent design and organizational skills.
Skills and Experience
- Qualified architect with proven experience post-part 3 qualification.
- Strong Revit skills.
- Codebook or active database experience preferred.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Excellent communication skills.