About this role
A mid-sized studio based In the East Midlands area who are a short stroll from local stations and transport links, have an opportunity for an Architectural Technologist to join their lovely team.
You will be joining a high priority UK project team who are currently delivering an exciting mixed-use development. You will play an integral role in supporting part of the design team, specialising in the production of tender and construction level detail drawings using Revit software.
- You will be expected to take responsibility for the production of Tender and Construction drawing packages that are being created for a live project. This will involve live coordination of information with other consultants whilst achieving set delivery dates.
- You will support the project using technical information and by understanding factors that will affect the development in relation to the site and applicable regulatory requirements.
- You will report directly to the project lead and may be required to make regular site visits to check on progress where appropriate.
- You must be confident when dealing with contractors and be able to competently answer queries from site and requests information using your project and construction knowledge.
Education and Skill Requirements
- The successful applicant will hold a degree in Architectural Technology and have a thorough knowledge of current UK Building Regulations and standards.
- A comprehensive understanding of Autodesk Revit is essential.
- Experience of producing tender and construction level information through the production of detailed drawings with applicable product specification is essential and should be clearly shown within a portfolio of work.
- Graduate applicants will be considered but experience of working on high value live projects would be extremely beneficial.
- A working knowledge of NBS Building is desirable but not essential.
- A current and valid CSCS card is desirable but not essential.
- Being an Associate or Chartered member of CIAT is desirable but not essential.