Junior Landscape Architect
About this role
A well-known international design studio in south-west London is looking for an enthusiastic junior landscape architect to join their team. The studio is renowned for working on landmark projects in the UK and abroad, with a focus on public spaces.
- Develop design concepts as part of a small team.
- Produce presentations to a high standard using Adobe Creative Suite.
- Able to produce detailed drawings, preferably using Revit.
- Liaise with the wider team including architects and consultants.
- Attend project meetings with senior members of the team.
- Develop design reports and technical drawings under supervision.
Skills & Experience
- A genuine interest in landscape architecture.
- Creative design flair demonstrated through a beautiful portfolio of work.
- Experience on a variety of landscape projects including public realm schemes.
- Experience of working at different stages - from concept, planning to detailed design stage.
- Some technical and site experience would be an advantage.
- Able to work as part of a small team and independently when required.
- Proactive, with a flexible “can do” attitude.
- Revit would be a bonus.
Benefits and Culture
- Good career progression opportunities.
- Sociable environment.
- Salary commensurate with experience.