About this role
An award-winning multidisciplinary studio in west London is looking for a creative landscape architect to join their newly established team. This studio has an excellent portfolio of residential projects in the UK and they have recently established a landscape architecture team to compliment their architecture studio. The perfect opportunity to get involved in a variety of projects from the early stages.
- Design and develop concepts as part of a small team.
- Able to produce presentation drawings and reports to a high standard.
- Attend meetings with senior team members.
- Work with the wider team including architects and consultants.
- Work at various stages including concept design, planning and technical stages.
- Produce schedules and reports.
- Develop an understanding of the UK planning process.
Skills and Experience
- A Bachelor's and / or Master's in landscape architecture.
- Proven professional experience.
- Creative and design-orientated, demonstrated through a strong portfolio of work.
- Experience of working on medium-to-large-scale projects.
- Able to work independently or as part of a team when required.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Proficient in AutoCAD and/or Vectorworks, Sketch Up and Adobe Creative Suites.
Benefits and culture
- A very supportive working environment.
- Sociable and friendly office.
- Salary commensurate to experience.