About this role
A BIM coordinator is required for a practice in Brussels. The culture is the central focus of this practice and they have a wide range of projects focusing on Europe with some expansion into Asia. They are advocates of sustainable projects and have a successful internal structure of committed architects, interiors and urban designers.
This will be a career-defining role for a coordinator currently wanting to expand into an international office and relocate in Europe where they speak a range of languages including Dutch, French, German and English. The successful applicant will be starting from scratch with BIM and must be confident and able to work with senior management to influence the use of BIM in the architectural process.
- Working within a project team providing BIM support and guidance.
- Develop BIM Standards and procedures.
- Implement BIM execution plan and create workflows.
- Training and development of staff in BIM software including Revit.
- Manage the BIM strategy for the office and guide the architecture team.
Skills and Experience
- A background working at a leading design practice in a BIM-focused role.
- Experience of managing BIM workflows and implementing BIM execution plans.
- Advanced knowledge of Revit and Navisworks gained from working on a live project.
- Experience of BIM model management, content auditing, data management and clash detection is desirable.
- Converting design models (LOD 100) and the implementation models (LOD300).
International profiles are welcome; only those with experience of setting up BIM in medium-to-large practices will be considered.