About this role
A curious, innovative and talented design architect is required for a practice in Brussels. They design housing, commercial, schools, hospitals and have a track record of winning awards for urban design and master planning. They have clear ethos set around five core principals as a design house and projects span Europe and Asia. This is a unique opportunity to develop in an open minded, innovative and ceaselessly creative studio.
- Driving quality, inspiring designs and taking the leads on a variety of scales and sizes of schemes.
- Working closely with the director to inspire /lead teams and be confident presenting design ideas.
- Taking a design narrative through concept or competition.
- Work collaboratively to refresh traditional methods and raise design standards.
Skills and Experience
- Experience in the concept stage and a track record of being part of competition- winning teams.
- Sectors you will have had involvement in – housing, commercial, urban design, master planning.
- Understand what good, award-winning design looks like.
- Knowledge of Revit and Rhino.
- Design leadership.
There will be plenty of opportunities to develop and take the lead on a variety of projects and scales and this is a rare chance for those wanting to relocate within Europe.
Rail Architects/ Graduates - Recognised National Project
A leading international design practice that have built their reputation on innovative and ground-breaking designs, winning themselves multiple awards globally, are seeking a full-time permanent architect or graduate to join their rail team on a landmark infrastructure project!