Lead Architectural Designer - Global Retail Brand
About this role
A well-recognized global brand that specialises in high end retail goods globally. They are currently seeking a Lead Architectural Designer to become part of their talented in-house team to work within the Australia and New Zealand region.
- Own your own project from beginning to end!
- Encompassing all aspects of store design including site selection, concept, design development, documentation, pricing, contracts, procurement, site checks, through to handover
- Responsible for new build, refit and refurbishment projects
- Effective and timely communication on project progress with all relevant stakeholders
- Ensure projects are delivered on time and within budget
Skills and experience
- Registered Architect with 5+ years’ experience in a similar lead design role, retail or hospitality sector experience is ideal
- Ideally Revit and Rhino skills, but open to alternate software as demonstrated in a supporting documentation package
- Strong rendering acumen for artistic expression purposes and graphic presentation skills
- Astute communication skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Demonstrated creativity, understanding of materiality and construction processes
- Demonstrated understanding of documentation, detailing and the project management process
- Ability to respectfully influence an outcome with your negotiation skills
- Tertiary qualification in Interior Architecture or Architecture
Benefits and culture
- Opportunities for professional development and exceptional onboarding training including workshops and tickets to seminars and events
- A lighthearted and fun team; a collaborative work culture with monthly lunches and internal celebratory events - mid and end of year.
- Plenty of opportunities for travel and career growth with this global business