Construction Manager/Architect in Orange County
About this role
An amazing opportunity for an experienced architecture and design professional with construction administration experience to work on-site in a variety of education and civic projects as Construction Manager. This LA-based firm seeks a qualified candidate to manage one or more projects as part of a team implementing a bond construction program in Orange County. This is a full-time position that would be based on project sites in North Orange County.
New position responsibilities
- Interface directly with the client's staff, architects, contractors, jurisdictional agencies, and other entities.
- Perform design and constructability reviews.
- Assist with contractual negotiations.
- Overall coordination to successfully complete projects, including value engineering, construction management, and project closeout.
- 7-15 years of experience in the management of construction projects (7 years in educational facility construction).
- Bachelors degree in Architecture, Engineering, Urban Planning, Construction Management, or a closely related field.
- Experience in with large capital improvement programs and familiarity with relevant public codes.
- Knowledge of project life cycle including master planning, design, and closeout.
- Experience working on LEED certified projects.
- Collaborative for High Performance (CHPS) projects.
- Division of the State Architect (DSA) experience.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a firm with a great company culture. This position is offering a competitive salary, comprehensive benefits package, PTO, with a great office environment.
Rail Architects/ Graduates - Recognised National Project
A leading international design practice that have built their reputation on innovative and ground-breaking designs, winning themselves multiple awards globally, are seeking a full-time permanent architect or graduate to join their rail team on a landmark infrastructure project!