Senior Landscape Architect
About this role
- Spearhead landscape projects
- Work on multiple assignments in all phases
- Provide solutions to design and technical issues
- Incorporate sustainable design solutions
- Coordinate with consultants
- Manage client relations
Skills and experience
- 15+ years of experience
- A professional degree in Landscape Architecture or Architecture
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills for use in an interactive design team environment
- Basic knowledge of sustainability, integrated design and LEED guidelines
- An understanding of all phases of a project, from conceptual design through construction
- Proficiency in AutoCAD
- Ability to work as a part of a team
This is a fantastic opportunity for any Landscape Architects looking to take the next step in their career at an international, design-oriented architecture firm!
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.
Senior Associate - Commercial Lead
A well-established national studio is looking for a stand-out Senior Associate to join and lead their commercial focused team here in Melbourne’s CBD. The opportunity offers succession into Partner, and equity further down the line. They are looking for an architect with a strong commercial project portfolio, particularly with tower experience with demonstrated leadership qualities to build a positive team environment, mentor others and drive the practice forward.