Graduate of Architecture - Revit - Contract
About this role
One of Sydney’s largest design studio’s is looking for a Graduate Architect to join its architecture team. Their multi-disciplinary design team are looking for enthusiastic and passionate architects/ technicians with confident Revit skills. The ideal candidate will have NSW architectural experience and be familiar with the DA process. This is an immediate start contract role!
With offices worldwide and a history of producing elegant, award winning schemes, this studio has a reputation of fostering amazing design talent. This practice specialises in mixed-use and high density residential projects and has a strategic approach to each individual venture. They are a dynamic studio well known for delivering high-end signature projects.
Skills and Experience
- Completed architectural qualifications
- Expert Revit proficiency
- A minimum of 3 years’ professional practice experience
- Strong portfolio demonstrating documentation and detailing ability
- Excellent attention to detail and presentation skills
- Confident with the ability to show initiative and be proactive
REFERENCE RB #44641