Architectural Assistant - Revit & Rhino
About this role
A global force within architecture working across civic, residential, commercial and retail sectors on an international stage are on the lookout for a creative and gifted architectural assistant to join them on an initial contract basis. The practice has several distinctive international mixed-use design projects currently at initial design phase and they are looking for the highest level of talent within the architectural community to join them in moving the project forward. The practice focuses on spearheading modern and innovative designs, and therefore seek architects who emanate a similar design ethos to join their London HQ.
- Work within an experienced team to deliver designs for several high profile, international mixed use projects.
Skills and Experience
- Part II-qualified or equivalent.
- Experience working at RIBA stage 2 onwards on international and UK masterplanning or residential projects.
- Fluency using Revit and Rhino.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work within a team.
This is an amazing opportunity for any immediately available architectural assistant who wants to work on an exciting London-based project with a successful studio.