Senior Workplace Consultant
About this role
This is a client facing role that requires the ability to liase with all levels of staff and project managers. Being one of the most successful design firms in the UK, Australia and beyond, the studio design and deliver a wide range of national and international projects including workplace, interiors, new builds and large scale urban planning. Great remuneration and benefits package offered.
- To build and maintain strong relationships with key clients.
- Responsible for developing and implementing occupancy and workplace strategies.
- To manage and monitor team performance.
- To achieve project profitability.
Skills and Experience
- Professional certification in workplace, economics, facility management or Architecture.
- Experience within the workplace sector within any relevant institution or architecture practice.
- Basic AutoCAD skills may be required.
- Excel skills are essential
This is an amazing opportunity for the right person with ambitions to take the next step on their career path with a leading international ‘name’.
National Design Technology Manager
A national, multi-disciplinary practice is seeking a National Technology Manager to lead the ongoing development and implementation of the practice’s Design Technology Strategy, including Revit and other design technology nationally. This is an incredible opportunity to make a fundamental impact to a national practice with a strong 2020 plan to become a Top 10, Tier 1 Practice.