Accounts Assistant short term contract
About this role
An architecture firm which provides architecture, interior, programming and master planning services, requires an Accounts Assistant for a short-term contract. Based in Central London, you will report to the Finance Director and support with the below duties.
- Accounts payable
- Maintenance of the accounts payable ledger
- PDF scanning of payments into the Accounting Network
- Dealing with suppliers by phone, fax and email
- Supplier statement reconciliations
- Raising payments
- Assisting with Year End Audit
- Payment and reconciliation of KPF employee expenses
- Reconciliation of corporate credit cards
- New starter induction on behalf of Accounting
- Corporate taxi account reconciliation
Skills and Experience
- Experience of working within a Finance team/department undertaking a similar role.
- Deltek experience preferred, but not essential
- Attention to detail with the ability to produce accurate work.
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to prioritise in order to meet deadlines.
- Good financial analytical skills with a good level of numeracy and ability to problem solve.
- Strong Excel skills
A highly respected boutique furniture, fashion, architecture and design company based in Marina Del Rey, CA are currently searching for a gifted 3D Architectural Visualizer/Renderer to join their team.