Junior Interior Designer
About this role
A passionate, award-winning global firm in San Francisco is seeking a Junior Interior Designer to join their team! This is for someone who is very open and eager to grow their skills. If you are seeking exposure to a wide variety of tasks in both technical and creative, this is for you!
- Support mid-level team
- Create furniture packages
- Wear many hats and be open to mentor-ship
- Attend team meetings
- Organize tasks and meet deadlines
- Contribute technical skills
- Contribute creatively
- Share fresh and innovative ideas
- A positive team player
- High energy
Skills & Qualifications:
- 1-3 years professional experience within an architecture or design studio
- BA in Interior Design or Interior Architecture
- Strong Revit skills
- Knowledge in FF&E
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Creative Suites
- High organizational skills
This firm offers top benefits and an excellent culture & work environment.
Mid-Level Interior Designer - High End Residential
January Start! This rare opportunity is a full time position to work within a collaborative team of dedicated and enthusiastic designers in a well located and light filled studio. Spend your working day focused on delivering beautifully crafted design outcomes! A team, friendly and passionate about design means you will enjoy what you do and who you do it with - this is not just another job!